1. Cement pond construction: Cement ponds generally have an area of â€‹â€‹100-200 square meters and can be built underground, above ground or half above ground. The wall of the pool is made of brick, stone, smooth cement, and the top of the wall is about 10 cm. When necessary, the bottom of the concrete pool should be preceded by a layer of â€œtriple soilâ€. A layer of oil felt or thick plastic film shall be placed on it to prevent leakage, and then a layer of concrete 5 cm thick shall be poured on it. Separate water inlets and outlets should be provided. The bottom of the pool should have a slope of 2% to 3% so that the water can be drained. The water inlet is higher than the surface of the pool water, and the drain outlet is located at the bottom of the fish collection pit at the bottom of the pool. The size of the fish pit is based on the size of the pond. Generally, the depth of the pit is 30 cm, the area is 1 to 3 square meters, or the ditches are 50 cm wide, 200 cm long, and 30 cm deep so that the mud can be used for summer and fishing purposes.
(1) There is soil rearing: The soil that is backfilled to the bottom of the pool is preferably loamy soil and cannot be clay. The thickness is 20 to 30 cm. Set mud wall around the fish pit, and set a drainage hole at the mud surface level to change the water. The depth of the pool is 0.7 to 0.8 meters.
(2) Feeding with soilless water: the depth of the pool is 0.5 meters. A 25 cm long porous tube with a pore size of 16 cm was placed in the pool. Every six roots are arranged in a row, each two rows into one layer, each three-layer base is piled up, and 2 to 3 piles are placed per square meter.
After the completion of the Dianchi Lake, some aquatic plants, such as Eichhornia crassipes, Water Lilies and Duckweed, can be planted in the pond.
2. Preparation before stocking: 10 to 15 days before stocking, to clear the pool disinfection, according to 100 to 150 grams of lime per square meter of disinfection, can also be exposed to sunlight in 3 to 4 days. After 7 days, new water is added. The depth of the pool is 20 to 30 cm. When the soil is raised, the seed is stocked for 7 to 8 days before stocking, and the livestock organic fertilizer is piled in the pool at an amount of 0.3 to 0.5 kg per square meter, and the pool water is deepened to 40 to 50 cm. Aquatic animals such as otter can be cultivated in a few days. Before laying the seedlings, the transparency of the pool water should be maintained at 20 to 30 cm.
3. Stocking Density: When the soil is raised, it is generally stocked with 500 to 1000 tails per square meter (1 cm body length), 3 to 4 cm in length, 100 to 150 tails in summer, and 5 cm in length. You can stock 50 to 80 tails.
In landless water aquaculture, generally 3 to 4 cm in length can be stocked with 300 to 400 tails per square meter, and more than 5 cm in length can be stocked from 150 to 200 tails.
Health care or healthcare is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. Healthcare is delivered by health professionals (providers or practitioners) in allied health fields. Physicians and physician associates are a part of these health professionals. Dentistry, midwifery, nursing, medicine, optometry, audiology, pharmacy, psychology, occupational therapy, physical therapy and other health professions are all part of healthcare. It includes work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health.
Dried Red Goji Berries,Lycium Barbarum Shrub,Purple Dry Berries,Superfood Goji Berries
Jiangxi Institute of Biological Products Inc. , https://www.jxinstitute.com