Release date: 2008-04-23
Texas Instruments and India jointly develop low-cost medical semiconductor equipment
A few days ago, Texas Instruments signed a cooperation agreement with the Indian Institute of Technology's School of Medicine in Karagpur to develop semiconductor technology for cheaper electronic devices in the medical field.
This is the first time Texas Instruments has partnered with the Indian Medical Research Department's research project dedicated to medical electronics innovation.
The establishment of this collaborative project is part of Texas Instruments' investment in a $15 million sponsorship of a worldwide medical technology research program. This research goal, developed by Texas Instruments last year, is designed to help accelerate the development and adoption of new semiconductor technologies for personal medical devices, implant technology, medical imaging, wireless healthcare systems and biosensor technology. â€”â€”Shanghai Medical Device Industry Association
1. Comfortable facials and sturdy massage.
2. 3 powerful actuators with adjustable height, backrest and leg support.
3. The knees of the mattress can be lifted so that the masseur can massage the legs.
4. The head can be lifted to form a semi-sitting effect
5. Breathable PU leather + high-resilience stereotyped sponge, giving you a first-class distinguished enjoyment
6. Beautiful hardwood cabinet base provides extra storage space.
7. The head design is handy to hold hands and give customers more comfort
8. Application places massage parlors, beauty salons, spa centers.
9. Oak bed frame + high-quality A-class composite board, circular arc cutting design, super heavy load bearing
10. Cushion thickness18 cmhigh density sponge
11. Maximum load capacity200 kg, N.W. / G.W.147 kg/162 kg
Wood Base Electric Massage Table,Wood Base Electric Massage Beauty Bed,Electric Massage Table,Electric Massage Bed
MING MEI ROYAL SPA FURNITURE , https://www.mingmeibeauty.com