In recent years, we have explored a new model for the cultivation of melons in five-membrane greenhouses in the production of watermelons in greenhouses, with an increase of more than 6000 yuan per mu from single watermelons. This technology is introduced to everyone for the reference of the majority of melon farmers and agricultural technicians.
First, five membrane greenhouse single watermelon cultivation mode
The so-called five-film greenhouse is a field-laying mulch, and a small 2-meter-wide arch shed is placed on each cultivator. A three-meter-wide arch shed was placed outside the two-meter-wide arch shed, and a film insulation curtain was placed on the inner side of the roof film at a distance of 20 cm from the top film. Together with the outermost layer of a large-shelf film, a total of five films were used. The shed spans 12 meters, with a row of columns in the shed, two rows of lumbar columns and two rows of side columns. The 5 rows of pillars were naturally divided into 4 lateral cultivation pods. The pods were slightly concave in the middle, and the middle row consisted of a row of watermelons, that is, 4 lines of watermelon per shed.
The watermelon was planted in mid-February (in the greenhouse from the end of December to early January and grafted with a gourd or Tosa squash), and the spacing was about 33 cm. The main side of the watermelon spreads in two directions: the main vine crawls to one side and the two side vines crawls to the other side. On the 1st of May, we will pick up the watermelons before continuing to pollinate or replanting the leaves to regenerate them. After the watermelon has been pulled, it will be a late autumn vegetable.
Second, watermelon and melon intercropping pattern
1. The place where the columns of the shed and the columns of the two rows of columns are set up is the back of the four cultivation pods in the shed.
For melon, hang vine cultivation.
2. Interplanting in the shed is one of the four cultivars on each side of the main cranberry climber, which colonizes the melon after pollination. After harvesting the head of watermelon, no longer leave two melons, pull the melons out of the ground, and climb the melons on the dried watermelons. At this time, all the sheds become melons. After the melons are pulled, they are planted in autumn to delay the vegetables.
Three, watermelon intercropping intercropping melon specific technology
1. Selection of melon varieties: The main varieties are main vines and vine vines, high sugar content, strong aroma, good resistance to disease, and transportable early maturing varieties, such as Xueyuan honey jade, Saibei sweet snow, golden honey, bee honey Sweet and so on.
2. melon seedling time: intercropping melons in watermelon seedlings grafted survival after the seedlings; intercropping melons in the greenhouse before the colonization of watermelon seedlings, all with Tu Sao pumpkin as rootstock, using the top plug grafting.
3. Time for interplanting and interplanting melons: Intercropping melons after planting watermelons. The interplanted melons were planted on the main vines of two watermelons after the main vines were covered with pods and pollinated.
4. Density of planting: Regardless of the melons cultivated on the vine between the backs and backs, or the melons on the ground between the main cultivars of watermelons, the plant spacing is 75 cm.
5. Pruning and Pollination of Muskmelon: The intercropping melon vines were cultivated and the main vines were lifted. The vines below 3 knots were removed, and the leaves of the vines in the 3-8th section were left with a leaf tip. The head of the head usually stays 5 to 6 and the seeds are removed. When the head pods are ripe, then leave a leaf tip from the main cranberry vine seed, and leave 3-4 oysters. Due to the low temperature in early spring and small ventilation in the greenhouse, no pollinating insects pollinate, artificial pollination or spraying with Zenggualing. When leaving the second crop of melons, because the outside air temperature is already high, the greenhouse begins to be ventilated, pollinators can be pollinated, and no need to pollinate artificially or grow flowers with Zenggua Ling.
Interplanting melons with 5 to 6 leaf tips, leaving 3 to 4 healthy vines, leaving 2 to 3 leaves behind the melon, and not seeing the vine also leaves 2 to 3 leaves to hit the tip. After the harvest, the watermelon was pulled out and left in place. The melons climbed on the dried watermelon. At this time, the melons came into extensive management, and after the vines had covered the surface, they found that the tips of the melons were upturned and could be removed with scissors. Interplanting melons do not require artificial pollination or flower growth.
6. Pest Control: From the time of watermelon colonization, 30 pieces of yellow plates of 20cm and 30cm per acre were placed to trap and kill maggots, whiteflies and leafflies, and the purpose of preventing virus diseases was achieved. The yellow board is inserted slightly higher than the rake. Before or after watering, spray 500 times of liquid and add 1000 times of streptomycin to prevent disease. At the turn of spring and summer, especially in the middle and late stages of melon growth, it is prone to develop powdery mildew. Before the onset of disease, it sprays 27% of the high-fat film 100 times liquid to prevent disease, and after the onset of the disease, it sprays 25% triadimefon 2000 times to control.
Vaginal infections can cause pain and discomfort. Without treatment , they may lead to complications that can adversely affect a person`s health. However, people can treat or manage most vaginal infections.
Some symptoms of a yeast infection include:
irritation, itching, and burning in and around the vagina
thick, sticky, white discharge
swelling and flushing around the vulva and vagina
Some people may experience a worsening of symptoms just before a menstrual period.
Because yeast infections occur due to a fungus, people can treat them with antifungal agents.
People can either take antifungal medication orally or apply a cream to the inside of the vagina. Both of these options are available over the counter.
Pregnant people should not take oral antifungal medication.
disinfection of mucous membrane : The process of killing or removing mucosal pathogenic microorganisms such as oral cavity, nasal cavity, vagina and external genitalia, and achieving disinfection requirements.
Widely used in homes, hospitals, schools, airports, stations and other places.
Vaginal Disinfectant,Vaginal Treatment Disinfectant,Vaginal Disinfection Spray,Medical Sanitizer Spray, disinfection, disinfectant, infection, treatment
Huali Technology Co., Ltd , https://www.jlhualitech.com