(1) Breeding facilities can make use of existing live shrimp breeding grounds or shrimp feedlots with ample freshwater sources to make slight modifications to breed crayfish; special crawfish breeding farms can also be established. Regardless of the transformation or the new breeding farm, we must consider:
1. Site selection The breeding site should be based on the scale of production to determine the size of the area, requiring adequate water sources, good water quality, convenient drainage and irrigation, fresh air, quiet environment, free from natural and man-made interference, to achieve "three links" (access, power, communications) ).
2. The pool construction breeding facilities need to build the following types of pools:
(1) broodstock pool. For cultivating and stocking broodstock, the area of â€‹â€‹each pond is generally 60 to 80 square meters. In large-scale production, the area can be several hundred square meters. The water body is large, the water quality is relatively stable, and the cultivation effect is also good.
(2) Spawning ponds. Each pond has an area of â€‹â€‹30 to 60 square meters. It is used as a spawning fertilization for broodstock. It is necessary to facilitate drainage and irrigation, which is conducive to catching and holding eggs.
(3) Incubation and nursery ponds. Should be smaller, each pond area of â€‹â€‹4 to 6 square meters, easy to change the water, check management, hatching nursery in batches.
(4) feed pool. Each pond covers an area of â€‹â€‹20 to 30 square meters for the cultivation of small zooplankton.
3. The construction requires that the depth of the above pool is 0.8-1.5 meters, install adjustable drains, and increase the facilities for preventing escape. Sandy loam is better for the bottom of the pool, or 10-15 cm thick medium sand for the cement bottom. Outside the pool wall, bricks are wiped out of cement, and the shore is out of the gate to prevent escape. The pre-embedded frame in the pool facilitates the laying of shade nets into plastic film tents. Put enough bamboo tubes and tile tubes around the bottom of the pool for hidden shrimps, and set several bamboo pieces as feed tables. One-third of the surface of the pond is used to cultivate water lotuses, and some plants are planted as much as possible.
Ibrutinib is a small molecule drug that binds permanently to a protein, Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) that is important in B cells; the drug is used to treat B cell cancers like mantle cell lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, a form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Ibrutinib is used to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, and as a second-line treatment for mantle cell lymphoma, and marginal zone lymphoma.
We produce a series of complete intermediates for Ibrutinib, intermediate I (CAS No. 330786-24-8) and intermediate II (CAS No. 143900-44-1) etc.
All of our products are with stable production and strict quality control, making sure your experience with Sunshine Biotech is always enriching, satisfying and fulfilling.
Ibrutinib Intermediates,Cas 330786-24-8,Cas 143900-44-1,High Purity Ibrutinib Intermediates
Nanjing Sunshine Biotech Co., Ltd , http://www.sunshine-bio.com