1. Dust, straw, seed meal and other impurities inside and outside the harvester should be removed as soon as possible during the idle period, and then the entire machine should be washed with pressure water (belt, electrical appliances, etc. must be removed before cleaning) and dried. . For bare metal parts (such as the cutting part of the machine parts) the surface can be coated with a layer of waste oil wells and newspapers to protect it, the paint stripping part is best coated with the same color paint.
2. Store the harvester in a dry, ventilated, high-rigid garage, and use a wooden pier to support the frame near the tire. The four support points should be on the same level to avoid deformation of the frame. The height of the support is appropriate for the tire to be 20mm to 50mm from the ground, releasing 2/3 of the gas in the tire to avoid premature aging of the tire. Put down the header and padded it with a sleeper so that the plunger of the hydraulic oil can be completely retracted into the hydraulic cylinder to allow the hydraulic pump to remove the load. Loosen the buffer spring adjustment bolts of the header to make it free.
3, storage site should be away from the fire, and equipped with fire extinguishers, sand, shovels, etc., in order to prevent any eventuality.
4. Remove all the drive belts, wipe them clean, apply talcum powder, hang the labels indicating the specifications and transmission parts, and hang them on the wall inside the store; remove all the roller chains and clean them with diesel or kerosene. After draining, put it into waste oil and soak it for about 30cm (or soak in waste oil for 48 hours). After removing it, drain off the oil and put it in the warmed and melted butter. Then use kraft paper or oil-resistant film. Good, store in a dry and ventilated place.
5. Remove the battery, fully discharge the battery at a discharge rate of 20 hours, and pour out the electrolyte. Rinse the inside of the battery with distilled water until the distilled water in the battery is not sour. Put the battery upside down on two small wooden sticks and control the moisture to dry. Tighten the filler cap and seal it with a wax droplet.
6. Remove the load on all the safety clutch springs and other springs to avoid fatigue deformation of the spring and affect its performance.
Organic Honey is when theflowers that the bees get the nectar from has not been sprayed with chemicals. As long as beekeepers control where the bees go, they`ll know that they`re getting honey from organic flowers so that they can make sure that the honey is pure and natural organic.
Certified Organic Honey is harvested with extreme care, 100% pure, natural, unheated and unfiltered, fresh from healthy beehives. The results produce a superior, energy packed honey with the highest possible levels of live enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, healing agents as a functional whole food.
Organic Liden Honey
Organic Liden Honey,Bulk Organic Liden Honey,Natural Organic Liden Honey
Ningxia Natural Honey Product Technology And Development Co., Ltd. , https://www.nxhoney.com